Why Entrepreneurship Is Jay Awal’s Only Option
“Growing up, the only options I had for a future were go to school, get a degree, get a good job, with good benefits and live happily ever after… BORING!
You see, I didn’t want a good job, a good lifestyle, average results obtained from the average work ethic and average goals. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, my only option was and is GREATNESS.
You see a dream ran down is a goal.
A goal ran down is a plan.
A plan backed by definite action.
Is a dream come true.
My dream is to impact thousands, to work not for my first name but for my last name. Not only to acquire fortune and fame but lead a movement, a revolution of thought enabling not just the chosen few but the few that choose to live out their destiny and walk in their purpose. How is that possible? By becoming an entrepreneur and exercising the muscles of creativity, the power of thought, the laws of the universe and ALL OUT ACTION.” -Jay
Here I asked Jay Awal why entrepreneurship? Why should everyone become an entrepreneur?
- “One of my mentors told me, you should work during the day for your living and work during your time off for your fortune. If you are relying on one income, you will never be able to have financial freedom and your well-being will be determined on someone else’s opinion of you.
- I ask this question all around the world, “if you were the best person at your job right now, would you be able to earn the amount of income that would provide you, your dream lifestyle?” Most people answer no, which I then ask “So what you’re telling me is, even if you were the Michael Jordan of your job, you would never be able to earn what you feel you are worth?” So then why settle at all?
- The division of wealth is growing further and further apart, so its either get ahead of get left behind. That should be enough motivation to get into additional streams of income.” -Jay
What would you say are the best parts of entrepreneurship?
1. “Definitely, the fact that you’re able to make the ultimate decisions. This way you’re able to control your own path and success. Which for certain people it can become a burden, some people need a schedule, need the fear of being fired to take action and do the bare minimum. As an entrepreneur, people don’t tell you that the biggest challenge of all is self-actualization and discipline.
2. You’re able to work from almost anywhere and on your own time. Depending on what field you’re in, you’ll just need a phone or computer and some wifi. The flexibility that technology now offers allows you to create a 6 or 7 figure business with a $500 laptop. You don’t need the fancy stuff when you’re getting started, you just need the willpower and discipline.
3. You have no salary or earning cap. Unlike at a regular 9–5 you will most likely be on salary or maxed out at 40 hours a week. While entrepreneurs have the luxury of continuing to hustle even after passing the 40 hours. Some may see that as a burden, but as an entrepreneur, you get what you put in. If you want a raise, take more action. If you want time off, you don’t have to ask anyone but yourself.
4. You’re able to create opportunities for others in your life. Owning a business which has a system in place has its perks of allowing anyone you so desire to work with you. This can be family, friends, or anyone you’d like that you trust and feel can do the job.
5. You will more than likely be doing something you love and can wake up to every day. Your alarm clock doesn’t sound the same anymore if you even need an alarm clock. Remember growing up and waking up before it was time on Christmas morning, or on a special day? That’s how it feels every day.
6. PERSONAL GROWTH. You will experience the best growth of your life, not only financially but physically. With you able to control your work hours you can make it a priority to work out and be the best version of yourself you can be in all aspects.” — Jay
If you want to learn more about how to create entrepreneurship in your life & breaking the chains of financial freedom visit; http://www.millennialstomoguls.com